Wednesday, September 1, 2010

THE GOOD, THE BAD

THE GOOD: My class read for 22 minutes today.  (They are working towards reading alone for 30 minutes)
THE BAD: Yesterday on the playground me and E and A decided form a secret club.  Today E didn't want to play with me.  He only wanted to play with his other friend and didn't include me.  I even told him he could be the boss of the club but he said no. :(  I really miss my friends in Zurich.

On a side note, I've gotta say I'm pretty darn impressed with the kid for going at it with a positive attitude and getting out there.  It's gotta be hard to move to a new place and try to fit in.  Boy can I relate.  He was given a 2 week project to complete his "ME".  He is so cretive, and such a hard worker.  He worked very diligently to get this done and way before deadline.  I'm pretty proud!