Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Question

Now what I am about to tell you is TOP SECRET.  Do not mention this or I will be dead meat.  REALLY.

First, Read 2 posts down........  then come back to this one.

Day after I wrote that Quote of the Day, Chance tells me that he took ole K. aside after school, behind the propped open door in the corner to be precise, and whispered into her ear, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

He told me that Lavinia might be jealous.  I said, no worries, Lavinia is thousands of miles away, but to keep in mind that marrying an Italian/German lady might have it's advantages one day.  Keep your options open.

K apparently told him, "Yes, I think you are the kind of guy for me".  And so it was.  And apparently still is.  I may get to meet this broad at the park tomorrow if she shows.