The human brain is a piece of work, more like a masterpiece. And it's amazing to watch it in action, somehow REPEATING things is a needed instinct to brain development. Like, drop your special bear out of your bed, and watch mommy come back in the room 5 thousand times to pick it up off the floor here. I think there's a case of the kettle calling the pot black here, cause you'd think I'd learn as well. Today after the umpteen time of getting that damn bear so the never-sleeping child would fall asleep, I found him standing, leaning his chin against the bed rail, arm over it and pointing at Special Bear while the kid was half asleep.
So after the one short sleepy time of the day, little man wants some of my yogurt. He's standing in front of me as I am sitting on the floor watching the super high quality show The Bachelor Pad......good thing Brooks isn't old enough to comprehend the trash unfolding before him (and I'll also throw in there that Ryan probably will be jealous that I finished this week's episode without him).......Brooks is standing over me begging for yogurt. At some level I felt like I was telling a dog to get out of my face. DOWN BOY. After each bite it was this satisfied UH-HUH. UH-HUH. Over and over.
